Saturday, January 3, 2009

Words Ending In Y

So i think Phabian really likes words that end with a Y. We have had several conversations today revolving around words ending with a Y sound or EY or how ever you say it.

Conversation #1:

Phabian: Mommy i want a chip!
Me: Okay hold on a minute.
(i pick up the bag of BBQ chips)
P: No mommy i don't want those ones they're too saucey!
M: What do you mean?
P: They got that saucey stuff on em!
M: You mean BBQ sauce!
P: Yea those saucey chips aren't any good!

Conversation #2:
Phabian: Mommy! Mommy! Mommy come here and check out this squeaky thing!
Me: What are you talking about?
(he leads me into the bathroom)
P: Look! (as he shows me the broken toilet seat) This squeaky thingy!
M: How did that happen?
P: I don't know mommy it just got all squeaky!

Conversation #2

Phabian: Bubby your butt is all squishy!
MJ: No its not!!!!!
P: Yes it is!!!!
MJ: Mommy! Mommy! Mommy Bubby said my butt is squishy!
Me: Phabian what are you talking about your brother's butt is squishy?
P: He's all stinky and squishy cause he pees in his diaper!
MJ: No its not!!!!
Me: MJ your butt is wet and squishy cause you don't use the potty like a big boy yet.
MJ: I use the potty!!!!
Me: No you pee in your diaper which makes it squishy.
MJ: NO!!!!
P: Yep but I'm not a baby so i am not stinky and squishy!!!!

Now these may not be funny to anyone but me but this is my life on a daily basis! All the Y ending words and the settling of arguments. It is my life and i wouldn't trade it for anything in the whole world!

No comments: