Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Wanna Get Crafty!!!

OK so i am not the most crafty person in the world but i am always looking for a new challenge so i found it to day on Lisanne's Blog!

Here is how it goes:

The first seven people to respond to this post will get something made by me. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
  • What I create will be personalized and intended for you.
  • It’ll be done this year (2009).
  • You will have no idea what it’s going to be. All you will know is that it will be something made by me for you! So who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
  • The catch? You have to put this offer in your journal as well and make seven things for your friends! (If you have already done this, then I will happily add you to the list if you link to the direct entry.)
I hope you all enjoy this crafty fun!

  1. Lisanne @ Lisanne's Blog






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad that you're participating! Yay! :)

Mom24 said...

What a great idea. I don't want to be on the list--if you choose me, make something for yourself or your little ones. I hope you have fun creating.