Friday, November 14, 2008

Little Quick Post

Today is my Anniversary so i am not going to write a big long post. I will save that for tomorrow and tell you how today went.

Phabian got his school pictures back today and i must say i am very very impressed. My usually cheesing child actually gave them a nice beautiful smile. I spent a little more than i wanted to but i got a good deal. 1-specialized 10x13, 1-8x10, 4-5x7, 24-wallets for $67. They also give them a free shirt that has a picture on it and says, "I am special at Shining Light Preschool 2008-2009". It is so nice. So i will share a few pictures and you can rejoice with me about how non shoolish looking these are (because i am sure all of us have those hideous school pictures hiding somewhere in a show box in the floor of a deep dark basement lol).

No comments: