Thursday, October 9, 2008

Don't Know How To Act

For the first time in about a year i am home alone with my husband for the night. I know this may sound weird but i am sure some mommy out there in bloggy land can relate to this. I don't know how to act. I don't know if i should enjoy the peace and quiet, attack my husband, or do cartwheels in the middle of the floor. Hey maybe i will just do all three but either way i am kid free for the next 24 hours (well not that long probably til about noon tomorrow). So i am going to leave it at that. I am making a cake right now. They just came out of the oven and are cooling. I made an orange butter cream for the filling. It is a plain white cake with vanilla frosting so i thought it needed some flavor. I also put some food dye in it so that when i cut it the orange will pop out. I will try to take some pics when i am done and let ya know how it tasted. So i am off to enjoy my kid free night!!!

No comments: