Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Puke...Vomit...Whatever You Call It

We got it all!

MJ has had diarrhea for the past few days but i didn't think anything of it other than we are trying to potty train and it was a little inconvenient. But this morning he woke up about 5 am throwing up everywhere. He can't keep anything down. The poor thing doesn't have anything in his stomach so for the most part he is just dry heaving.

Just when i thought that was enough Phabian woke up at 8 and now at 9 he is throwing up everywhere too. I am pregnant so you can imagine how well it works for my stomach watching and comforting 2 puking kids. My stomach is turning and thank God i don't have a weak stomach or we would be in serious trouble.

Marcus is at work trying to hurry and get out so he can come home and help but it seems he can't get here fast enough. At the moment MJ is asleep on the couch and Phabian is watching Alvin and the Chipmunks in his bed. Neither have a fever or any other symptoms which makes me hesitant to take them to the ER less this continue for too long and they get dehydrated; then it really isn't an option not to.

I am suppose to be at work at 2 but obviously can not take the kids to the babysitter. Which leaves me waiting till Marcus gets home before i can go, and then leaves me feeling guilty because i should be home taking care of my babies but yet we really need the money.

What would you do? Would you take them to the ER or wait it out and see if it passes? Would you go ahead to work knowing how bad you need the money or would you stay home to take care of your kids and say the money can wait? I guess this is the life of a working Mom and it is such a hard position to be in.

No comments: