Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spoke Too Quickly

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

So I am still partying all week long. So please make sure to head over to 5 Minutes for Mom and look at the prizes and visit as many blogs as you can. You never know who you might meet and what friends you can make.

Now as the title of this post so nicely says i think i may have spoken too soon. I have always been so lucky as to never have any morning sickness or nausea with any of my pregnancies. I naturally assumed that this would continue with this pregnancy. And up until now it was true.

I am approximately 7 or 8 weeks along and had been feeling just fine till a few days ago i realized that every time i ate my tummy would start to rumble. Today it is taking every thing i have not to get sick. Every time i eat or drink anything my tummy starts to turn and it takes about 2 minutes of me sitting so still before the feeling goes away.


I really don't know how to deal with this. I really hate vomiting. It is one of my least favorite things in the whole world. I mean i don't really know anyone who likes to throw up or hover over the toilet but i would rather get an enema than have to throw up (yes this is how much i detest it). What i dislike just as much is the feeling of needing to throw up.

It is like i get the cough going and then i have to stop because if i cough too much i'm going to lose it everywhere. It seems like no matter what i do i feel nausea. If i dont eat i feel sick, if i do eat i feel sick, and if i try to just drink some Sprite to calm my tummy it makes me...................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................you guessed it FEEL SICK!!!!

So just to keep you all entertained for today here is the newest picture of my growing belly. I dont know if i cm just fat or if my belly is getting really big really fast. I mean i know i have some puge on my belly but i feel like my belly is popping out there way farther than it did with my other to pregnancies. Oh well we have our first appointment on the 30th and we will find out more then i guess.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Your gonna have a girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have heard that with girls you are ten times sicker than with boys and lemme tell you this rings true with my little angel she has made me as sick as can be but it did finally go away about 25 weeks or so. I am the same as you though I would definitely rather have an enema than to throw up...I HATE throwing up I cry and have panic attacks. I feel your pain my dear I really really do!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Brittany maybe it is a girl - i never had morning sickness with either of mine but did with Ru . The boy pregnancy was just so different from the girls ones - only 12 more weeks and counting till you can find out (and feel better soon :) )