Monday, December 22, 2008

Twittering!!!!

Edited Note: I figured out how to reply to messages...yay me!

Ok so if you look over at my sidebar somewhere you will find me TWITTERING! Yes i know...i know...welcome to the 21st century Courtney! I have not figured it out totally but i do have it set up to come to my phone and i have figured out how to add friends and send messages to the main board from my phone but i have yet to learn how to reply to someones message via my phone! Can someone help me out here???? Other than that i am liking it so far. It is a great way to connect with all my bloggy friends and since i have unlimited txting i can always be there...yay me (no life)!!! Any suggestions for navigation and working Twitter are welcome. I am new to it so i can use all the little hints and tidbit/shortcuts i can! Thanks everyone!

No comments: