Now on to my real post....
Looking back on 2008 there are a lot of moments to remember and make me think. Lets see in list form:
- An old friend from Elementary School committed suicide at the age of 22.
- Phabian was potty trained in less than a month.
- My MIL had another breast cancer scare (turned out to be nothing).
My Grandma had a breast cancer scare (also turned out to be nothing).
- My husband's cousin passed away at the young age of 32.
- We spent more time as a family in 2008.
- Phabian started Head Start.
- MJ turned 2 and is no longer a baby :(
- We decided to start trying for baby #3 sometime in 2009!
- I want to love my husband more.
- I want to complain less.
- I want to give my kids at least one day a week of my undivided attention.
- I want to continue to cut down my smoking.
- I want to work on my eating habits and intern start to reshape my body.
- I want to build up my confidence and learn to let things be as they will be.
- I want to make more time for me.
- I want to work more on my friendships.
- I want to spend less time on the computer and more time on life.
- I want to read my bible more.
- I want to look into cake classes.
- I want to show people more of me and less of who they want to see.