Thursday, August 28, 2008

Regatta '08

The first ride. A spaceship that went up and down and round and round.

A close up of their smiling faces on the spaceship.

Phabian went directly to the tanker when we entered the Car ride.

MJ went straight for the bus.

Then we moved on to the bouncy blow up slide.

Phabian flipped down the slide over and over.

MJ rolled over and over and over lol.

Then they took Mommy for a ride (Driving Miss Courtney).

All aboard the bus for one last ride.

We had a blast. The kids laughed and had fun and Marcus and I had fun watching them. There is nothing like that first ride and catching the smile and waving as they fly past you. My boys are growing up to be so brave and so big. It is so bittersweet. I am glad we had this day together. It made my heart warm to see my family together having fun...not a worry in the world.

No comments: