Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Past

The most important thing about the past is that it is the past. You don't have to think about it if you don't want to or focus on it if it isn't important. We move on and although some memories of the past are worth the though some are not. I though today i would share some of the past with my present.

This is me as an infant. I look very small but i was 7lbs 2 ozs and 21 1/2 ins long. Born February 9th 1986 at 6:28 am.
This is me at 1. Wasn't i just adorable. Strawberry blond hair...blue eyes...wild child.

This is me at 2. So innocent looking. And yes it was just a look lol!

3 what a great age. Awww to only be 3 once again.

4...i wonder what i was like at that age...wish i could remember.


5...whats with the crushed velvet dress...ewwwwwwwwwww


My first dance recital, 1990, i was 4, Rags to Riches was the name of the show.

Me with a horse that was at the local mall for pictures. I loved horses when i was younger.



Me at 15 the summer after my mom died. Its amazing the pain that a smile can hide. And look how skinny i was. Man i wish i could go back and smack the 15yo me for thinking i was fat. Tell her to just wait 8 years.

My mom and dad before kids...it is amazing what kids will do for you appearance lol!

My mom when she was about 4 i think lol


My mom in Junior High School (Or middle school for some)

Me and my mommy when i was like 1. I miss her so much.

By far the most influential person in my life. My mommy!!!!! I miss her so very much. RIP mommy November 5 1947 - March 19, 2001. I Love You!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: