Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wordless/Wordful Wednesday 13

So my dear sweet friend Laura who lives in the UK sent me a package. I have known Laura since we were pregnant with our first children. We are in a parenting group via yahoo and i couldn't imagine a more wonderful group of women. Most of us have known each other for going on 5 years and we are so close even if it is only through the internet.

But back to Laura. A few months ago i posted about what kind of Mom i had always dreamed of being. Laura left a comment and told me that she had a Ring Sling that she would love to give to me. I humbly accepted and i got my package yesterday with a few added surprises.

This is the Red Ring Sling from Freedom Slings. It is made of a very comfy material and i can not wait to try it out! This will be my very first sling and i am just thrilled!

She also sent a sweet card from her family congratulating me on the addition of another sweet baby boy! She is such a doll!

Last but certainly not least she sent me a box of Cadbury UK Chocolates. We had talked awhile back about how i love Cadbury Cream Filled Eggs but it makes me so sad that i can only get them during Easter. In the UK (I don't think they have been released here in the US yet) they make a candy bar version that is included in this box set. I tried one of each and they are all so yummy!!!

So i want to send a big thank you to Laura! You made my day with this package and your sweetness!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great friend you have sending you goodies! Congrats on the new baby to be, my son and his wife are due today:)

Muthering Heights said...

That was so sweet of her!

Jen @ Rolling Through Looneyville said...

YEAH for your first sling!! Woot! With your two other kiddos, you're so going to love having it.

Laura Mcintyre said...

Glad you received it all ok , good luck with the sling - you should find instructions for it easily enough on the web. I really hope you get some use out of it , more than i did anyways.

Oh its funny as they just changed what was in those chocolates , i picked up a box for hubby for Fathers days and they were all different. Still yummy though

tiarastantrums said...

oh some lovely goodies

Brittany said...

Oh man that chocolate sounds yummmmmy ! And the sling !!! I wanted one of those so bad but hubby said they were to expensive so I got a cheaper one and Kaci doesnt like it that much...she SWEATS like crazy in it. I have heard the ring slings are way better !!

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

Cadbury eggs are my favorite too! I buy a ton after Easter and freeze them.

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Your friend is SO sweet! That sling looks gorgeous! And the chocolates, for a pregnant woman, hellz yeah! ;)

I, too, love the cadbury eggs. They are addicting, dammit!