Friday, July 10, 2009

A Little Get To Know

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend wants to get to know her blog friends better so she has invited us to answer a few questions about ourselves. She is even throwing in a good prize for the lucky winner. I am so happy to tell her and you more about me.

1) Where are you from? I was born and raised in Charleston, WV where i still live. It is a beautiful town and although rough around the edges it is a sweet country home.

2.) How long have you been blogging? I am coming quickly upon my one year anniversary of this blog. I use to blog on Live Journal years ago when i was a teen but eventually fell out of it. I also use to blog on my MySpace but didn't find it as enjoyable.

3) Married? single? how long? I have been happily married going on 5 years in November! I can not imagine being much more happy. He truly is the love of my life even if we do have our fights lol.

4.) Just one of your FAVORITE Blogs? Besides Grammy Girlfriend i would have to say Steph @ Adventures in Babywearing

5.) Your favorite thing to do when you have a FREE day? Hang out with my boys and if i don't have my boys any piece and quiet is accepted.

6.) Any kids? grandkids? what are there names and what ages?I have 2 boys and another on the way. Phabian is my eldest at 4. MJ is my baby (and always will be) at 3. Sione, my little bug, is due November 11th.

7.) Your favorite restaurant? OH MY WORD!!!! That is a hard one lol. Did i mention i am pregnant so all food is my favorite. If i had to pick one i probably would say Hibachi's Japanese Steak House. It is kinda like Benni Hanna's.

8.) What is your favorite TV show? Once again so hard. It i had to pick one i could not live with out it would probably be Grey's Anatomy. I am a hard core addict and can not wait for the new season to start!

9.) What is the thing you wish you were more disciplined in? I wish i wasn't such a procrastinator as that affects everything in my life. I always have a list of things that need to get done but it always seems to get longer and never any shorter.

10.) Where is your FAVORITE place to vacation? We go to Orlando, FL every year. I have family who lives in Winter Haven so we spend 2 weeks with them a year and usually partake in the multiple activities that surround the area (Disney, Sea World, Beaches, Universal).


1 comment:

Kathryn said...

We stayed with friends in Huntington about a month ago, & drove thru Charleston. We told the GPS we didn't want toll roads, so it took us down this wandering road off the freeway. Beautiful river & falls & we saw a doe off the side of the road. Stopped to get her pic & she wasn't afraid at all.

You live in a beautiful area!

We've been married 5 years in Sept, but God hasn't blessed us with children. Our Kaylee would have been 3 last May, but there have been no others.

Your boys are sweet. :)

(Here from Grammy GF)