Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th and Pregnancy Update

Source

Happy 4th of July aka Independence Day! Today we celebrate our freedom to be individuals. We have so many freedoms here that others are not privileged to. We take for granted a lot of these and today we celebrate instead of complain.

While you are BBQing with your family, swimming, or watching fire works please remember to give a prayer and a thought for our troops who fight for our freedom to remain intact. They risk their lives so that we can say we are free. Also remember the families that are behind these brave men and women. They need our support just as much as those who fight.

If you see one of our soldiers out today give them a big Thank You for all they do!

I hope you all have a great day! I am headed to a family BBQ with the In Laws! We are going to have a blast with lots of food, family, friends, and did i say food! Enjoy the day!

Now just as a reminder to myself and for a baby book reminder i am updating on baby and me.

We had our 21 week appointment Thursday. I gained 4 lbs since my last appointment but that only puts me at +2 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. My BP was 100/68 which is low for me but still normal and good. Sione's HR was 156 as usual. He was a little preturbed by the doppler and insisted on kicking it and dodging it. He is becoming quiet the kicker. He spends a good 3 hours on an off all day kicking me around lol. Yesterday we spent a good hour watching my belly bounce around with his kicks. As I type he is kick kick kicking away lol.

As for a name we finally found a middle ground we love. Sione has a middle name baring any changes. You might remember this post about my husband's cousin who passed away. they were very close and we have decided that his middle name would make a great middle name for our little man. So without further ado his name will be Sione Marcellus! I have gotten rave reviews from all our friends and i presonally love it. So thank you all who made suggestions and helped out.

No comments: