Now some might not see this as a good thing but i personally LOVE it!
For are family it means being able to plan our vacation not just during the hot summer months but during any of the multiple 3 week breaks. There schedule goes something like this:
- School year starts in July (attend for 9 weeks)
- Break in late September/early October (3 weeks)
- Back to school in October (9 weeks)
- Out in late December/early January (3 weeks)
- Back in January (9 weeks)
- Out late March/early April (3 weeks)
- Back in April (9 weeks)
- Out in early June for 5 weeks
- And repeat....
Now i told you all this just to lead up to this...
I got the great pleasure of being their for my beautiful niece's (my best friend's daughter) very first day of school. She is now attending Pre-k with Phabian. Chelsie's camera was dead so i also got the pleasure of taking the pictures. Jayden looked beautiful as always and Phabian was so excited to have his best friend their with him.
They love each other so much! The last picture is by far my fave!