Saturday, November 28, 2009

To 3 Special Ladies

I can not possibly find the right words to explain how truly grateful I am to have had the pleasure of meeting you all, and having you help bring my precious Sione' into this world!

What you did for us amazes and inspires me. You gave me the birth I always dreamed of but was either too scared to reach for or afraid I would never get.

You gave me confidence in my abilities as a woman. You gave me courage to reach for what I wanted. You gave me strength to fight past the pain and use it to do what my body knew how to but my mind had always been to weak to do.

You all will always be in my heart and I will always remember to tell Sione' about the three women who helped bring him into this world.

I can not thank you enough.You have continued to help me even after we left the Birth Center. You all truly have given me a whole new confidence in myself both as a woman and as a mother. My sister said it best; You all are like a family, and I am proud to be a part of it.

Thank you so much,

Courtney and Family

No comments: