Weight: 219 up 1 lb from last week and 13 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight.
Sione's HR: 145 and right up near the skin of my lower belly.
Measurements: 37 cm/weeks. Right on for my actual due date.
Position: Still head down and no longer back to back with me.
Progress: She didn't check me today and i didn't ask so no new news really. I am having some mild contractions here and there but nothing serious. Plan on doing a lot of walking from here on out.
I am officially giving Sione' his eviction notice as of today! His lease is up and he hasn't paid rent in almost a year so i think it is more than fair to ask him to vacate the premises lol!
On a more serious note i tested positive for GBS (Group B Strep) but the midwife assured me that all is ok and as long as i get my antibiotics then i should have no problem. We talked a lot about different scenarios and problems with my current pediatrician but we have a plan and it works for all of us.
I wont say much just that my pediatrician is not very pro birth center or midwife and it is causing some problems. He wants me to admit the baby back into the hospital for 48 hr observation after i give birth (since i tested GBS+) and i do not think it is necessary after talking about it with my midwives. I think it is actually more risky to expose a newborn to the hostile germ filled hospital if it is not truly needed.
Anyways we also talked about when i need to call them and when i need to leave to go to the center. I will be ask to come in a little earlier than a normal delivery since i am GBS+ and they want to make sure i get my antibiotics in.
Other than that i am just playing the waiting game now. He is free to show his face any time now and i am getting so excited. I am really ready for it now and plan on doing a lot of walking and other things ***;)*** to hopefully speed along his arrival. I am just done being pregnant and ready to meet my little man!