Monday, June 22, 2009

Break Out The Blue...

The Bug is offically a boy! Yes you heard right we are adding one more healthy, bouncing, baby boy to our brood. We are throwing around names now! We have all but decided on a first name but are having a little difficulty for a middle name that fits. I will let you know as we go and maybe even let you have your say so lol. So for now to appease you all (as we know we all love a good US pic) are the US pics from today!


(in the very center a itty bitty foot)


(the best shot we got of the boy parts)

(a whole body shot! looks as though he is already a thumb sucker)

(a beautiful face shot of my little man)

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Another gorgeous boy !!!! I am so excited for you guys !!!!!

Petula said...

Awww... great ultrasound pictures. I love the little foot shot! Hey, something is definitely going around. I just saw someone's blog yesterday who found out they were having a girl, showed up the ultrasound from the exact same angle. :) I'm glad I don't drink the same water. LOL. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Such wonderful news! I think 3 boys will be so much fun! Can't wait to hear what his name will be.

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Congrats on your beautiful third boy!!!! :) My best friend since
4th grade has three boys.