Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Day Late and a Dollar Short

So once again i am late as usual but hey its my life i can be late if i want to right?

I have been lagging on posting regularly and was really trying to figure out how to get back in the habit when i got my monthly Nablopomo Newsletter.

This is something i participated in when i first started this blog so that i could get in the habit of positing on a regular basis. So i figured what worked before might work again.

So i am a day late starting which really isn't a big deal since i don't much care about the prizes and such. (ok i do care about the prizes but it is easier to say i don't care since i am a day late lol). This is just about getting back to my enjoyment of typing away in my very own corner of the world wide web.

So here is to November and posting everyday (except the 1st). I will guarantee you now that not every post will even be worth reading. My life is just not that interesting people. But none the less you will get something everyday from me as long as i remember.

Hope you are having a fab Tuesday and if your in the US have a fun time voting.

No comments: