1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party? Hosting is fun and i prefer it any day.
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to. Probably the Valentine's Party i attened with my husband last year as we know know we concieved out son that night. I will never think about him without thinking about that party.
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life? I hope to be with my family who has already left us and especially my mom.
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine? The feel of it on my skin. I love the warmth it gives off even if it is freezing outside.
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift? Bring my own but i often wait til after a baby shower to see what the mama to be still needs.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family? My house cleaned! I love to cook so i could handle that as long as someon eelse is cleaning it up lol.
7. What song describes your mood today? Mr. Roger's "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood"
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.) Lets see....a picture frame or towels would have to be it.
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is? Better Batter with marchino cherries and walnuts added in from Maggie Moo's....it is sooooooooooooooooooooo yummo!
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?" Oh god every day...ten minutes ago...3 seconds ago...i have 3 kids what can i say.
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop." Chips, chocolate, cookies, ice cream...oh i know...Corned Beef...i can eat that til it makes me sick.
12. "-----" is the best motivation. My kids and my family. they can push me like nothing else.