1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch? I am big on sphagetti. It is easy, quick and yields lots of leftovers!
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.) Something to drink. I always have a bottle of soda or water with me whenever i leave the house.
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting? I never get tired of the beach. We go to Florida atleast once a year and the beach is always my favorite stop.
4. Share one factoid of your family's history. My great-grandmother on my maternal Grandfather's side was a full blooded Native American Indian.
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...." ...Use to be able to pee without interuptions.
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be? Probably coffee or creamer for my coffee. I am a joe a holic.
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...." ...I bit my nails up until a year and a half ago and stopped when i got pregnant cause it just didnt taste right anymore.
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy? Probably a candy bar or some kind of chocolate.
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...." ....When my kids make funny little joke that are so corny but they find it so hilarious.
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal? Stop procrastinating. I am a A+ procrastinator.
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else? Present anyone i meet with a smile and a warm heart. Ask how they are doing and if their loved ones are well.
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon? Summer vacation with the kids home from school. I cant wait for the sun, the pool, and lots of fun. (although i am sure i will be taking that back after about 3 weeks of nonstop kids)