1. Do you prefer to read the book or see the movie? Most of the time the book first then the movie. I have even put off seeing a lot of movies just so i can read the book first. It isn't always better, like in the case of The Blind Side, but i still love my books.
2. What is your favorite holiday and why? I love love love Christmas. It was my Mom's fave holiday and by default mine. I love the togetherness, the smells, the food, the music. Honestly there isn't much about it (besides the stress) that i don't like.
3. Which do you like better - the mountains or the beach? The beach most definitely, but that could be because i live in the rolling mountains of West Virginia. Isn't the grass always greener on the other side?
4. If money were no consideration, what vehicle would you drive? For me personally a 1986 Candy Apple Red Corvette with a Jet Black T-Top and black leather interior. For a family vehicle a Kia Sedona.
5. What is your favorite cold-weather beverage? I love coffee with Almond Toffee creamer, or Spiced tea.
6. How do you communicate most often with your friends: phone, email, text, face-to-face, or Facebook? My bestie i talk to at least every other day via phone, but most others it is text or Facebook.
7. How do you receive your mail? Mailbox on the porch, at the end of the driveway, down the street, or post office box? On my porch.
8. Of the four basic personality types - sanguine, phlegmatic, melancholic, and choleric - which is your strongest? Which is your least evident? Sanguine or Phlegmatic would have to be my prominent and Choleric my least.
9. What do you miss the most about being 20? Well since that was only about 5 years ago for me i would say nothing really. Ask me again in 5 more years.
10. How long from the time you get up, does it take you to get ready to walk out the door in the morning? Usually about 20 minutes if i am just taking the kids to school but about an hour if i have somewhere to go.
11. Who handles the car maintenance and pays the bills in your family? Hubby handles all the car stuff and i make sure all the bills are paid.
12. For those in the US, how many states have you visited? For those outside the US, how many provinces/other countries have you visited? I live in the US and i have visited 12 states that i can think of. California, Texas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.