Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hilarious Despiration

The following is an email i recieved a few days ago. I thought it was so hilarious that i needed to share it with you. What makes it that much more entertaining is that i am sure i have all of about 3 followers since i dont update my blog on a consistent basis right now. Too good not to share.



Hello!

I'm so glad that someone else reads books :) I found The Da Vinci Code in your profile, it is one of my favorite ones! By the way, I do not know if you read Twilight Series, I can recommend it to you, I think you should like it.

I just want to thank you for your wonderful blog chaosisus.blogspot.com.

I read the first post "Worries " and then I spent another hour on your blog by reading your posts with pleasure :) Every article is interesting and easy to read. I really like the "Dirt and Snails and Puppy Dog... ".

By the way, I also read similar blog to yours - Link to another blog, I am sure you will find it interesting too.

I work for Random company name, we aggregate job adverts around the world.

My job is to persuade bloggers to link to our site.

I really love my job! We have a friendly team and good management, but unfortunately I have no idea how to convince a blogger to link to us, I'm afraid I might lose my job because of it :(

And that is why, instead of sending letters to thousands of different blogs, I am reading yours.

Honestly, I am not really sure if the link to our website in USA -Link to web site, will be appropriate for your blog, but if you believe it will and it is possible to add it, I would be really grateful to you! Our site is really cool, it can greatly help hundreds of people to find a job.

I wish you to have a good day and excellent mood! Thanks again for your nice blog. Write more! Thanks!

P.S. I am a Aquarius by zodiac sign too :)

Best regards,

Serge Lavange
Account Manager

Tel: Randone out of country number
E-mail: Random email address
Skype: Random Skype Acct
Random website again
 
PS. I changed and took out all the companys links to their pages, email accts, and such because frankly they dont deserve a link up after this stupid email.

1 comment:

Crazed Writer said...

I put this yummy slice of pizza down, just so I can type this simple phrase in response to your post: WOW!

That was interesting to say the very least. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that perhaps, that "soon to be fired blog link person" is like a neighbor to the Nigerian Prince or something! :P