Sunday, August 14, 2011

Worries

Its been a wild few weeks.

A lot of stress.

A few tears.

And one overall breakdown.

Lets begin here.

I got a job. A real out of the house, kids at a sitter, on my feet all day job.

It was time. I didn't really want to. I enjoy(ed) being a stay at home mom. Loved it. Cherished it. But the money struggles were just too much. It was past time maybe.

With a jib came the mommy guilt. I don't want someone else raising my kids. I don't want to miss events and school functions. I don't want my kids to miss me. But we are working on the schedule and sooner or later we will get use to it. It is just hard.

I wont say where but I'm waiting tables. Having cash in hand can be very addictive ya know. So it is fun but challenging to deal with all the different personalities I encounter. Plus being on your feet all day sucks. But the money makes our life easier. So I guess it balances out.

Our van battery died. Thanks to a dear friend we got a new one but then our speedometer died. So now we are using our GPS to tell us how fast we are going. Its a little off I think but only in the sense that its says your going faster then you really are so not a big big deal.

I have something else really stressful going on but wont be talking about that til I know what's going on. Just please keep me and my family in your prayers. We don't need any more stress right now. It isn't anything really serious (like life or death) just worrysome and scary.

The kids are great. Football season is in full swing. School is almost half way through their first semester. Sione is teething (booooo).

Life is moving along.

1 comment:

Mom24 said...

I'm sorry Courtney. I'll be praying for you.