Saturday, March 5, 2011

Alive

I have been busy with life.

Not anything extravagant but just life with three kids and a husband.

And ya know what its good. Life is good!

The kids got a bunk bed yesterday. Its nice and I love it. They love it. It gives them more space in their room and it has drawers in the steps for added storage space. Its a winner all around.

My Hubby and I have been working on some minor (and I do mean minor) issues we have been having in our relationship. Without going into details it is thing like time management, alone time, and intimacy. I think things all marriages go through when u have been married for almost 7 years.

But I am lucky because we are very open with one another. We are able to easily talk about everything without holding back because of fear. We have decent communication besides the normal man to woman translation. You know men and women say the same thing but interprete words very differently.

The kids are doing great. MJ is nearing pre-k graduation. I can't believe how fast this year has flown. Phabian is almost done with kindergarten which is insane.

I am happy to report Phabian has been doing much better at school. I am not sure what changed but we have been trying to give more positive rewards and it seems to be working. So far so good.

Sioné is growing way too fast. He is 16 months old almost. He is so big...literally. he is 31 inches tall and 27 pounds. Bigger then either of his brothers at this age. I am enjoying every moment of him being this age. I know too soon it will be gone.

And me...well...I'm still working on me. It is a constant improvement and work or art. Like a panting that is ever changing and developing. My temper is getting better and I wish I could say my tolerence was getting better but as I said...work in progress right here.

So yea. Life is good. I have a beautiful family. Great friends. And does it get any better than that?







1 comment:

Mom24 said...

It really doesn't get better than that, does it?

I'm glad things are going well for you, and that you're able to work on the things that you want to change.