Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Random Dozen

1. What is your favorite fair/carnival food? I love love love a good funnel cake or caramel apple!


2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? Aren't we all? I think i have a few things in my life i could afford to let go.

3. What is your favorite gift to receive? Money of course cause i can do with it what needs to be done. Unless you consider hand made things from my kids. Love them!

4. When was the last time you tried something new? Lets see....I tried fish tacos for the first time in June and also at that same time i tried being away from my kids for more than 24 hours and found i hated it.

5. What is your favorite and least favorite book genre? I love love love a good series. I dont really care what it is as long as it has more than one book and a little mystery and excitement to it. I am not a big fan of westerns. Just never really got into them.

6.Silver or Gold? I use to like silver better but i have become a goldaholic since my wedding band is gold.

7. What makes you sigh? Long days and ignorance

8. If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you claim you are? I think i would go for exactly what i am. 24 is a good number and i like it just fine.

9. Would you break a law to save a loved one? To protect a loved one? Oh yes! Prime example is my kids. If someone ever hurt my kids (and i think most parents know what i mean without me going into details) i would most definitely be breaking some kind of law.

10. If you had to teach something, what would it be? Maybe acting or even religious history. The 2 both fascinate me.

11. You're having lunch with 3 people whom you respect and admire. They begin to criticize a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. What do you do? Speak my mind. If she is my friend and i feel differently then they do i have no reason not to speak my opinion of him/her.

12. Which of the 5 Love Languages is your prominent means of experiencing love? I am definitely a verbal and physical person. I tell my husband atleast 30 times a day how much i love him and appreciate him. Kissing, hugging, and cuddling is just a extra add on for us.

No comments: