Monday, March 15, 2010

Im So Behind

I am so behind in all my blogging.

Sometime this week i will be getting Phabian's 5 year post up. I still am having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that my first born baby is 5 and will be starting kindergarten soon. But with 5 it seems a lot of attitude has come. The rebellious, i can do what i want to do attutude that drives me nuts.

Also coming up this week i will be posting Sione's 4 month post. He is so chunky and so sweet. I can barley resist his cute little face. I just cant believe he is 4 months old aready. Time is flying by and i just wanna press pause.

All the kids have a doctor appointment tomorrow. That should be fun. Since hubby has to work i ask a friend to come with me to help me out. It would be interesting trying to get all three kids in the car and ready to got in a timely manner.

So to recap...Phabian is 5, Sione' is 4 months and MJ will be 4 next month...ahhhhhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

Mom24 said...

Time definitely keeps marching, doesn't it? Good luck at the doctors. Hopefully you'll all get a nap afterward.