Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Wish I Was A Goose


I Took the kids to the park the other day. It was a beautiful day and i needed to try to find my happy.

Watching my boys run around the lake as the geese followed in hopes of getting bread was certainly my happy.


Then my mind started to wonder.....


What must it be like to be a goose. Moving freely from place to place when ever the weather moves me.

Swimming uncaringly on a pond with an extended family ranging into the hundreds.

Not a care in the world except whether the new people taking their daily stroll have bread to feed me.


I think it must be nice to be a goose. To feel that freedom and know that the most i need to worry about this day is  where i will get my next bite of bread and where the wind will carry my wings.


It must be nice to be a goose.

No comments: