Saturday, January 1, 2011

Be Here...Be Aware...Be Me

So i say this every year but i am going to say it again. I HATE resolutions.

I don't make them because, as a people, we hardly ever keep them and then we make ourselves feel like failures because we didn't do what we set out to accomplish.

So once again i don't really set out with goals for the new year but just a better outlook.

I have learned lessons good and bad over the last year. I would like to think i have grown from my mistakes. But their is always room for improvement.

And boy oh boy do i need improvement.

So this year all i want to focus on is life. Living it. Breathing it. Being present in the moment. Letting life follow the course it is suppose to for me. Making and holding onto those memories that are made in the moments that we sometimes let slip by unnoticed.

This year is about learning myself inside and out. Being the very best me i can be. If i am giving my best then i cant possibly feel like i failed right? We will see how it goes.

I know there will be ups and downs. Good days and bad. Sunshine and rain. But as long as i am giving my all, through it all, everything should be right in my little corner of the world.

So here is to another year in the life. My life. My kids lives. My husband's life. Our lives.

Happy New Year. May you find what you are searching for this year.

No comments: