Friday, January 22, 2010

Mojo.......

I think my bloggy mojo has ran away!

Can you help me find it? Point me in the right direction? Give me a hint? Anything will do!

I want to write! I want to tell you everything i have been doing. It is just...well...it is boring really.

I have been enjoying life and my baby and my kids and my husband. I have been taking less pictures and spending more time viewing things through my own eyes instead of a lens. I just dont know how, scratch that, i cant find the words right now.

I sit down and think, "I am going to write a blog post today about such and such" and then by the time i get a free hour to do it i am so tired and just want to unwind and play Farmville lol.

I guess this too will pass. We all have highs and lows and i guess right now i just have more important and better things to be doing. I miss you all and i hope when i do get back to writing daily i still have some readers left.

1 comment:

Mom24 said...

We'll be here. You have more important things to be doing right now, and there's nothing wrong with that.