Thursday, October 18, 2012

This Life Is Mine

Sunset at football practice.

 
I have a lot of things hanging heavy on my mind but the only thing i can get out right now is that i am so abundantly blessed.

I think that is something we over look a lot in day to day life. We bitch, moan, and groan about how things are hard, stessful, and not going our way and we forget to just be thankful for the things that are good.

Today i am thankful that i have 3 beautiful, happy, well adjusted, healthy kids. I have a faithful, loving, kind hearted husband to whom i have been married for almost 8 years. I live in a beautiful city where there are a multitude of things to do (for free). I am once again within a short drive of my best friend (with whom i have a date tonight).

This life may not be perfect but it is mine and it is blessed.

No comments: